For all participants of the BIKE Transalp our service partner Prostyle offers extraordinary support.
The BIKE Transalp is the highlight of the annual cycling calendar for many hobby cyclists. Experience the multistage race across the Alps like a professional rider and enjoy the race of your lifetime in a private and professional atmosphere.
As the official service partner of the BIKE Transalp, we offer a all-round carefree support. Starting with the hotel and half board in the near of the start / finish, to the daily massage and the mechanic- & laundry-service at the hotel. An additional feeding station on the route and at the finish give you a good support. Of course, you will receive all the important information about the upcoming stage at the stage briefing in the evening, so that you can start the next morning full of emotions, with good legs and a clean bike.
Our team, around the former Tour de France stage winner Jens Hepper, includes trained masseurs and physiotherapists, bike mechanics, supporter from professional cycling, as well as tour guides and cycling trainers - a team that is well-played and will make your BIKE Transalp an unforgettable experience.
- Overnight package including half board in 3*** to 4**** hotels
- 8 nights in a double or single room
- Hotels are in the near of the start / finish area
- Includes breakfast, dinner and all local taxes in the stage locations
- Afternoon-Snack in the Hotel after the stage
- Prostyle point with local contact throughout the complete BIKE Transalp
- Guaranteed starting Position (Entry fee is not included!)
- VIP Counter at the distribution of the race bibs
- Start in Block A at the 1. Stage
- Prostyle Team around ex-Pro Jens Heppner (Mechanics, Physiotherapists, Supporter, Tour Guide)
- Dextro Energy Sports nutrition (sufficient bars, gels, beverages)
- Water bottles for the entire BIKE Transalp
- An additional feeding station per stage
- Transport of required clothing during the stage
- Transport of required clothing at the finish
- Finish line provisions at the Prostle Van (Protein drink, Protein bar, water, Cola)
- Massage (30 minutes) after the stage at the hotel by a Prostyle massage therapist / physiotherapist
- Mechanic services at the hotel
- Laundry service
- Evening stage briefing at hotel
- Roadbook with all feeding stations and important informations to the Prostyle Support
- On-site organization by the Prostyle team
Please consider the detailed description of the Prostyle Support on www.prostyle-world.de.
„Feel like a pro!” - only with Prostyle