Spectacular mountain bike trails, wonderful panorama, stunning passes, beautiful stage locations and participants from over 40 countries make this event a unique and unforgettable experience. Around 500 kilometers and more than 18.000 altitude meters are defeated in seven days. Pure adrenaline!
From July 09rd to July 15th 2023 approx. 1.000 mountain biker will start again at the BIKE Transalp – the most impressive mountain bike stage race of the world! In seven daily stages the participants will ride through the breathtaking Alpine landscapes.
NEW in 2023: The team competition is part of the international race calendar!! The BIKE Transalp has been given the UCI status "S1".
IMPORTANT FACTS IN THE OVERVIEW:
- July 09rd, 2022 – July 15th, 2023
- 25th Edition
- Amateur mountain bike race
- 7 daily stage
- approx. 500 kilometers und 18.000 meters of altitude
- approx. 1.000 participants from 40 nations
- Team competition has UCI Status "S1"
- Professional event structure and organization with a team of 150 organizers and volunteers
- Next to the normal starting place it is also possible to book hotel- and VIP packages