The registration procedure for the BIKE Transalp consists of two parts. In the first step you have to create a free user account. In the second step you can register for the BIKE Transalp via:
Step 1: free personal registration (possible from now on)
If you already have an account at www.online-registration.de, you can please use this again. In this case, please check if everything is alright with your e-mail address and your password.
Otherwise, if you do not have an account yet, you can register immediately via www.online-registration.de. After you have entered and sent the required data for the registration, you will receive an e-mail with further instructions how to activate your user account then.
On 12th December 2017 from 11:00 am - 12:00 o´clock (noon), this personal registration is not possible.
Step 2: registration for the event (possible from 12th December 2017, 12:00 o’clock (noon) onwards)
Please consider the following things before starting your registration for the event:
- The team registration can only be done by one team partner. Please have the 5-digit customer number, the e-mail address and the bank account information (in case of paying by credit card) of your team partner ready for registering.
Procedure of your binding registration:
- Go to www.online-registration.de and log in with your access data.
- Then, on the start page, please select the event BIKE Transalp powered by Sigma.
- Select your team partner (Note: You need your team partner's e-mail address and 5-digit customer number!)
- In the next step please fill in the registration form for the event for both of you. Attention: The required fields are marked with red asterisks.
- Select your payment method (possible is paying by credit card or transfer - the necessary bank information will be given in your registration confirmation - sent via e-mail).
- Now you can send the registration. For checking again, the registration will be shown to you once again.
- At the latest from 04:00 pm onwards, the confirmations for the successful registration and in particular cases for the waiting list will be sent to you.
We wish you and your team partner good luck for the BIKE Transalp!