BIKE Transalp powered by Sigma
Spectacular mountain bike trails, wonderful panorama, stunning passes, beautiful stage locations and participants from over 40 countries make this event a unique and unforgettable experience. Around 500 kilometers and more than 18.000 altitude meters are defeated in seven days. Pure adrenaline!
From July 15th to July 21st 2018 approx. 1.000 mountain biker will start again at the BIKE Transalp powered by Sigma – the most impressive mountain bike stage race of the world!
In 2018, the participants have to overcome seven daily stages. The riders will ride through the breathtaking Alpine landscapes to Arco at the beautiful Lake Garda.
IMPORTANT FACTS IN THE OVERVIEW:
- July 15th, 2018 – July 21st, 2018
- Start of the registration: from December 12th, 2017
- 21st Edition
- Amateur team mountain bike race
- 7 daily stage: Imst (A) – Nauders (I) – Livigno (I) – Bormio (I) - Ponte di Legno (I) - Val di Sole (I) - Chiesetal (I) - Arco (I)
- 503,54 kilometers und 18.004 meters of altitude
- approx. 1.000 participants from 40 nations
- Professional event structure and organization with a team of 150 organizers and volunteers
- Next to the normal starting place it is also possible to book hotel- and VIP packages