IMPORTANT FACTS IN THE OVERVIEW:
- July 05th, 2019 – July 11th, 2019
- 23rd Edition
- Amateur mountain bike race
- 7 daily stage
- approx. 500 kilometers und 18.000 meters of altitude
- approx. 1.000 participants from 40 nations
- Professional event structure and organization with a team of 150 organizers and volunteers
- Next to the normal starting place it is also possible to book hotel- and VIP packages
You will find the Benefits and Prices in detail here
Spectacular mountain bike trails, wonderful panorama, stunning passes, beautiful stage locations and participants from over 40 countries make this event a unique and unforgettable experience. Around 500 kilometers and more than 18.000 altitude meters are defeated in seven days. Pure adrenaline!
From July 04th to July 11th 2020 approx. 1.000 mountain biker will start again at the BIKE Transalp – the most impressive mountain bike stage race of the world!
In 2020, the participants have to overcome seven daily stages. The riders will ride through the breathtaking Alpine landscapes.